15365 Cortez Blvd.
Brooksville, FL 34613
Phone (352) 754-4705
Join us for the Hernando County Water Awareness Series
The 2019 Series will begin in October of 2018 and run once-a-month classes through May of 2019.
|Fertilizer Use in the Home Lawn||10/12/2018 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Turf Talk||11/9/2018 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Palms for Your Florida Landscape and General Household Pest Control for Homeowners||12/14/2018 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Top 10 Things Newcomers Need to Know About Their Florida Yard||1/11/2019 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
Sign up for these classes on Eventbrite at the following link: http://HernandoWAS2019.eventbrite.com
Watch past presentations:
Other Water Awareness Series Classes
- Basic Landscape Design for Newcomers and Not-So-Newcomers
- Organic Winter Vegetable Gardening
- Florida-Friendly and Neighbor-Friendly. Growing Wild in a Civilized Community
- Curbside Recycling and Composting
- Rising Concerns: How Sea Level Rise Could Affect Our Coastline, Springs and Water
- Archives of Water Awareness Series 2009 - 2018 (Look under Water Awareness Series)
New Sod Establishment Schedule
To qualify for the new sod establishment schedule, new sod must be installed in 50 percent or more of your lawn. Please see the Southwest Florida Water Management District Fact Sheet for Grass Seed if you are installing grass seed.