Purchasing and Contracts
1653 Blaise Dr.
Brooksville, FL 34601
Phone (352) 754-4020
Fax (352) 754-4199
Single/Sole Source Procurement
In accordance with Florida Statutes 287.057(3)(c) and Hernando County Purchasing Policies and Procedures 070 paragraph IV.4, Purchasing and Contracts will post the description of the commodities or contractual services they desire to purchase on the web site and Purchasing and Contracts bulletin board for a period of at least seven business days.
Prospective vendors must provide information regarding their ability to supply the commodities or contractual services described. If Hernando County determines in writing, after reviewing any information received from prospective vendors that the commodities or contractual services are available only from a single source, then Hernando County shall provide notice of its intended decision to enter a single-source purchase contract in the manner specified in Florida Statutes 120.57(3).
- Physio-Control -LIFEPACK 15 V4 Monitor/Defibrillators - Grant Funded 12/4/18 - 12/12/18
- Physio-Control -LIFEPACK 15 V4 Monitor/Defibrillators 12/4/18 - 12/12/18
- Arrow International - EZ-IO Needles and Drills 10/10/18 - 10/17/18
- Caterpillar - Service and Repairs as Needed 11/14/18 - 11/27/2018
- Consulting Services Hernando County Jail: 6/5/18 – 6/12/18
- Historical Assessment: 5/25/18 – 6/1/18
- Road Widening Attachment: 12/21/17 - 1/2/18
- Leachate Extraction System Maintenance: 11/1/17 - 11/8/17
- EZ-IO Needles and Drills: 10/10/17 - 10/19/17
- FireAde 2000 Foam: 8/15/17 - 8/24/17
- Traffic Control Products: 8/11/17 - 8/22/17