1661 Blaise Dr.
Brooksville, FL 34601
Phone (352) 754-4082
Fax (352) 754-4420
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
In accordance with § 427.0157, F.S., and Rule 41-2.012, F.A.C, the Florida Commission for the Transportation Disadvantaged mandates and provides local funding for transportation services to transportation disadvantaged individuals. The Hernando/Citrus MPO has been designated as the official planning agency for both Hernando and Citrus county for their respective Transportation Disadvantaged Programs.
Each county has a Local Transportation Coordinating Board to oversee the transit agency providing the service to the transportation disadvantaged population. Board membership is statutorily established and comprises of representatives from state social service agencies, local agencies, users of the system, elderly citizens and school board representatives. Board membership is a cross section of users and user representatives. Visit www.fdot.gov/ctd for more detailed information.
The Coordinating Boards meet quarterly. Please check the calendar for agenda information approximately 1 week prior to the scheduled meeting.
|Hernando County TDLCB|
|Current TDLCB Roster||Meeting Notices|
|Current TDLCB Bylaws|
Hernando County TDLCB Agendas
- 052020 TDLCB Workshop Packet
- 052020 TDLCB Regular Agenda Packet
- 021920 TDLCB Agenda packet
- 11132019 TDLCB Agenda packet
- 09112019 TDLCB Agenda packet
- 05222019 TDLCB Meeting Agenda packet
- 05222019 TDLCB Hearing Agenda
- 02132019 TDLCB Meeting Agenda
- 11142018 TDLCB Meeting Agenda Packet
- 09122018 TDLCB Agenda Packet
- 05232018 TDLCB Public Hearing Agenda
- 05232018 TDLCB Meeting Agenda Packet
- 02282018 TDLCB Meeting Agenda Packet