1661 Blaise Dr.
Brooksville, FL 34601
Phone (352) 754-4082
Fax (352) 754-4420
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
1:00 PMHernando/Citrus MPO Meeting
The Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) is a transportation policy making board mandated by federal and state law. The MPO, in cooperation with the State of Florida, is responsible for carrying out the Transportation Planning Process for the Spring Hill Urbanized Area of Hernando County and the Homosassa Springs-Beverly Hills-Citrus Springs Urbanized Area of Citrus County. The MPO shall be the forum for cooperative decision making by principal elected officials of general purpose local governments.
The MPO Board consists of nine elected officials, four from Hernando County, two from Citrus County, one from the City of Brooksville, one from the City of Crystal River and one from the City of Inverness. A representative of the Florida Department of Transportation, District Seven, is a non-voting member of the MPO Board. The MPO Board has the responsibility to develop and adopt plans, and to recommend improvement priorities for the transportation system.
The meetings of the MPO are alternated between Hernando and Citrus county on an annual basis.
|MEtropolitan planning organization board|
|Current MPO Board Members||Meeting Notices|
|Current MPO Bylaws
- 06182019 MPO Agenda Packet
- 05152019 MPO Meeting Agenda Packet
- 04172019 MPO Public Workshop Agenda Packet
- 03192019 MPO Meeting Agenda Packet
- 02192019 MPO Meeting Agenda Packet1
- 12122018 MPO Agenda Packet
- 09182018 MPO Meeting Agenda Packet
- 06192018 MPO Meeting Agenda Packet
- 05152018 MPO Agenda Packet
- 03202018 MPO Agenda Packet
- 01302018 MPO Agenda Packet