1661 Blaise Dr.
Brooksville, FL 34601
Phone (352) 754-4082
Fax (352) 754-4420
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
1:00 PMHernando/Citrus MPO Meeting
The Citizen’s Advisory Committee (CAC) was established under the Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration 23 CFR Part 450.316. The CAC assists the MPO in conducting effective public information and participation programs, and to act as a representative panel for advising the MPO of public opinion regarding transportation policy issues.
The CAC is comprised of eleven members appointed by the MPO Board. The composition of the membership is established in committee bylaws to include adequate representation from the incorporated and unincorporated areas of Hernando and Citrus county as well as public transit users, low income and/or minority representation from each County. The purpose of this committee is to provide citizen input representing a broad spectrum of social and economic backgrounds and interest in transportation. Meetings are held on a quarterly basis and alternate between Hernando and Citrus county.
Any members of the public are welcome to attend CAC meetings and Hernando and Citrus county residents interested in serving on this volunteer committee are encouraged to apply for membership.
|Citizen's Advisory Committee|
|Current CAC Roster||Meeting Notices|
|Current CAC Bylaws|
- 10-16-19 CAC Agenda packet
- 9-4-19 CAC Agenda Packet Final with Attachments
- 08072019 CAC Agenda Packet
- Item F 6-5-19 committee meeting
- 06052019 CAC Meeting Agenda Packet TIP update
- 06052019 CAC Meeting Agenda Packet
- 5-8-19 CAC Agenda Packet
- 03072019 CAC Agenda, Additional Attachment, Item E. LRTP
- 03072019 CAC Meeting Agenda Packet
- 12102018 CAC Meeting Agenda Packet
- 09052018 CAC Meeting Agenda Packet
- 05302018 CAC Meeting Agenda Packet
- 04182018 CAC Meeting Agenda
- 01242018 CAC Meeting Agenda Packet