1661 Blaise Dr.
Brooksville, FL 34601
Phone (352) 754-4082
Fax (352) 754-4420
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
1:00 PMHernando/Citrus MPO Meeting
The Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC) is a thirteen member committee appointed by the Hernando/Citrus MPO Board. The composition of membership is established in committee bylaws to include volunteer members of the community who have technical, professional or personal interests in the provision of safe non-motorized transportation. A cross section of public and private interests are represented. The BPAC provides a continuing forum to analyze and promote bicycle/pedestrian issues in the Hernando/Citrus MPO planning area. The BPAC assists the MPO by providing input on bicycle and pedestrian network planning, plan review, plan implementation and education and coordination.
Any members of the public are welcome to attend BPAC meetings. Hernando and Citrus county residents interested in serving on this volunteer committee are encouraged to apply for membership.
|Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee|
|Current BPAC Roster||Meeting Notices|
|Current BPAC Bylaws|
- 10-16-19 BPAC Agenda packet
- 9-4-19 BPAC Agenda Packet Final with Attachments CR
- 5-8-19 BPAC Agenda Packet
- 03072019 BPAC Agenda, Additional Attachment, Item E. LRTP
- 03072019 BPAC Meeting Agenda Packet
- 12102018 BPAC Meeting Agenda Packet
- 09052018 BPAC Meeting Agenda Packet
- 05302018 BPAC Meeting Agenda Packet
- 04192018 BPAC Meeting Agenda
- 01182018 BPAC Meeting Agenda Packet