789 Providence Blvd.
Brooksville, FL 34601
Hours of Operation
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
7:30 AM - 11:30 PM
1 PM - 4 PM
9 AM - 11:30 PM
1 PM - 4 PM
Call (352) 754-4056 and choose option #5 when the message starts.
- Please have the address of the property on hand when you call.
- If the property is vacant land, you will need a nearby address or crossroads so we can locate the property to enter the violation.
- If we need to enter your property to view the violation, you cannot be anonymous; please provide your name, address, and phone number.
- If you get a voice mail and have an address, feel free to leave the following information:
- Details of the violation (color of inop, type of commercial vehicle, etc.)
Some common violations are:
- No address posted
- Weed and grass control
- Trash and rubbish
- Watering on the wrong day or at wrong time
- Dismantled or inoperable vehicles
- Small sheds and pole barns without permits
- Commercial vehicle parking
- Commercial equipment
- Hens and roosters in residential zoning (4 hens are allowed with a permit, no roosters)
- Business in a residence
- Land use permits
- Basketball poles in the right-of-way
- Setback violations
- Illegal storm water discharge/dumping