Transit Services (TheBus) suspending fare collection for 30 days
Hernando County Transit Services (TheBus) announces the suspension of fare collection on all fixed routes and demand response service for 30 days beginning March 23, 2020. Any future changes to service and service updates will be posted on all buses themselves and at www.HernandoBus.com.
Contact the Hernando County Transit Service Administrative Office at (352) 754-4444 should you have any questions.
Hernando County Government’s Office of Emergency Management continues to monitor this rapidly evolving situation. Visit the following web and social media sites for more information:
- Residents should monitor trusted sources of information such as the Florida Department of Health (FDOH) website at www.FloridaHealth.gov/COVID-19 and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website at www.CDC.gov to learn the facts and to follow recommendations to prevent the spread of disease.
- FDOH has set up a call center for general questions regarding COVID-19 at (866) 779-6121, operating 24/7
- Visit www.HernandoCounty.us/COVID19 for information on all Hernando County Government updates regarding COVID-19
- For information on refreshing your emergency supply kits and plans go to www.HernandoCounty.us/em
- Sign up to receive emergency alerts at www.AlertHernando.org
- Follow us on Facebook @HernandoCoGov
- Follow us on Twitter @HernandoCoGov