Executive Policy Group meets for COVID-19 briefing
Hernando County Government will be holding an Executive Policy Group briefing on Monday, March 16, 2020 starting at 3:15 p.m. at the Emergency Operations Center, located at 18900 Cortez Blvd. in Brooksville, for a Coronavirus (COVID-19) update.
Hernando County Government’s Office of Emergency Management continues to monitor this rapidly evolving situation. Visit the following web and social media sites for more information.
- Residents should monitor trusted sources of information such as the Florida Department of Health (FDOH) website at www.FloridaHealth.gov/COVID-19 and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website at www.CDC.gov to learn the facts and to follow recommendations to prevent the spread of disease. Additionally, the FDOH has set up a call center for general questions regarding COVID-19 at (866) 779-6121, operating 24/7.
- For information on refreshing your emergency supply kits and plans go to www.HernandoCounty.us/em
- Sign up to receive emergency alerts at www.AlertHernando.org
- Follow us on Facebook @HernandoCoGov
- Follow us on Twitter @HernandoCoGov