Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) Meeting Summary - May 15, 2019
Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO)
Meeting Summary – May 15, 2019
Lecanto Government Center, 3600 W. Sovereign Path, Room 166, Lecanto FL
- FDOT reported that a northbound right turn lane from US 19 onto Thrasher has been determined warranted and should be under construction next year.
- The MPO approved an amendment to the FY 2019-FY 2023 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) to include a lighting project in Citrus County.
- The Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) was amended to reflect carry forward Planning funds and to include MPO annual certification.
- The MPO approved the 2019 Public Transportation Grant Agreement between the MPO and the Florida Department of Transportation in the amount of $105,500. The agreement must still be approved by Citrus and Hernando County because local matches are required.
- The MPO approved the FY 2019 Certifications and Assurances for Federal Transit Administration (FTA) funding.
- The MPO approved the extensions of contracts G0D90 and G0T22 to June 30, 2020.
- The MPO’s Administrative Assistant position was reclassified to an Administrative Assistant III.
- The MPO discussed reviewing committee quorum issues in the future if attendance continues to be problematic.
For further information regarding the Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Organization, visit us at:
The next MPO meeting is scheduled for Tuesday June 18, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. in the Lecanto Government Center, 3600 W. Sovereign Path, Room 166, Lecanto Florida.
Please Contact the Hernando/Citrus MPO at (352) 754-4082 for more information