MPO -19-03 Notice of Public Meeting - Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) will conduct a public meeting on Tuesday, February 19, 2019, beginning at 1 p.m., at the Lecanto Government Building, 3600 West Sovereign Path, Room 166, Lecanto, Florida.
Items scheduled on the agenda include, but are not limited to:
- 2019 Annual Elections of MPO Officers and Committee Appointments
- Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) District Five – South Sumter Trail Presentation
- City of Inverness Rock Ridge Phosphate Trail Presentation
- Extension of the Suncoast Parkway – Resolution of Support
- Safety Performance Measures - Resolution Adoption
- 2019 Hernando/Citrus MPO Lease Agreement
- Hernando/Citrus MPO Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC) Committee Appointment
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be directed to Mr. Steve Diez, MPO Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4082, extension 28013, or email MPO@HernandoCounty.us.
If a person decides to appeal any decision made by the Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) with regard to any matter considered at such meeting or hearing, said person will need a record of the proceeding, and that, for such purpose, said person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceeding is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based, s.286.0105, F.S.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact the County Administrator’s Office, 3600 West Sovereign Path, Room 166, Lecanto, FL, 34661, (352) 527-5214, TTY: (352) 527-5312 at least two days before the meeting.
Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization
/s/ Steve Diez
MPO Executive Director