MPO-18-36 Notice of Public Meeting - Hernando/Citrus MPO
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) will conduct a public hearing/meeting on Wednesday, December 12, 2018, beginning at 10:00 a.m., at the Hernando County Government Center, 20 North Main Street, John Law Ayers Commission Chambers, Room 160, Brooksville, Florida.
Items on the agenda include:
- Public Hearing:
- Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) – Cost Affordable Plan Amendment
- Public Meeting:
- FY 2020 – FY 2024 Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) Tentative Five-Year Work Program Presentation
- FY 2018/19 – FY 2019/20 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Amendment
- Professional Services Agreement with LRB Consulting Group, Inc.
- Proposed 2019 Hernando/Citrus MPO Meeting Schedule
- Citrus County Transportation Disadvantaged Local Coordinating Board (LCB) Appointments
- Hernando County Transportation Disadvantaged Local Coordinating Board (TDLCB) Appointments
- Hernando/Citrus MPO Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC) Committee Appointments
- Hernando/Citrus MPO Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Committee Appointments
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public hearing/meeting should be directed to Mr. Steve Diez, MPO Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4082, extension 28013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a person decides to appeal any decision made by the Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) with regard to any matter considered at such meeting or hearing, said person will need a record of the proceeding, and that, for such purpose, said person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceeding is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based, 286.0105, F.S.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact Tina Duenninger, County Administration, 20 North Main Street, Room 263, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 540-6542 no later than seven (7) days prior to the proceedings. If hearing impaired, please call 1-800-676-3777 for assistance.
Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization
/s/ Steve Diez
MPO Executive Director