Hernando county park and road closures
Hernando County Emergency Management announces the following park and road closures due to flooding from Hurricane Michael.
- Linda Pedersen Park, 6300 Shoal Line Boulevard near Hernando Beach
- Alfred McKethan/Pine Island, 10840 Pine Island Drive at Pine Island
- Bayport Park, 4140 Cortez Blvd. at Bayport
- Pine Island Drive
- Bayou Drive at Pine Island Road
- Osowaw Boulevard and Shine Lane intersection
Residents are urged to closely monitor this storm through local media outlets, the National Weather Service at https://www.weather.gov/tbw/ or the National Hurricane Center at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/.
Hernando County Government’s Office of Emergency Management continues to monitor the weather and will keep you informed before, during and after the storm. Visit the following web and social media sites for more information.