Hernando/Citrus BPAC Meeting
Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee
- Date: 05/08/2019 3:30 PM
- Location: Hernando County Building Division Training Facility,
1661 Blaise Drive
Brooksville, Florida 34601
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
BICYCLE/PEDESTRIAN ADVISORY COMMITTEE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Hernando/Citrus Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC) will conduct a public meeting on Wednesday, May 8, 2019, beginning at 3:30 p.m., at the Hernando County Building Division Training Facility, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, Florida.
Items on the agenda include:
- 2019 Election of Officers
- FY 2018/19 – FY 2019/20 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Amendment and Annual MPO Certification
- FY 2019 – FY 2023 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendment
- Draft FY 2020/21 List of Priority Projects (LOPP)
- 2019 Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Certifications and Assurances
- FY2019 5305(d) Public Transportation Grant and Memorandum of Agreement (MOA)
- Grant Extensions:G0D90 and G0T22
- Discussion regarding possibility of combining the Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) and BPAC Into One Committee
Approximately one week prior to the meeting the agenda may be viewed online at https://www.hernandocounty.us/hernandocitrusmpo.
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be directed to Mr. Steve Diez, MPO Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus MPO, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 752-4082, extension 28013, or email email@example.com.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact Carlene Riecss, no later than seven (7) days prior to the meeting at (352) 754-4082. If hearing impaired, please call 1-800-676-3777 for assistance.
Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization
/s/ Steve Diez
MPO Executive Director