Hernando/Citrus TAC Meeting
Technical Advisory Committee
- Date: 05/08/2019 10:00 AM
- Location: Hernando County Building Division Training Facility,
1661 Blaise Drive
Brooksville, Florida 34601
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Hernando/Citrus Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) will conduct a public meeting on Wednesday, May 8, 2019, beginning at 10:00 a.m., at the Hernando County Building Division Training Facility, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, Florida.
Items on the agenda include:
- FY 2018/19 – FY 2019/20 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Amendment and Annual MPO Certifications
- FY 2019 – FY 2023 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendment
- 2019 Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Certifications and Assurances
- Grant Extensions for G0D90 and G0T22 Contracts
- 2019 5305(d) Transportation Grant and Memorandum of Agreement (MOA)
Approximately one week prior to the meeting, the meeting agenda may be viewed online at https://www.hernandocounty.us/hernandocitrusmpo.
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be directed to Mr. Steve Diez, MPO Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus MPO, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4082, extension 28013 or email email@example.com.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact Carlene Riecss, Transportation Planner III, no later than seven (7) days prior to the meeting at (352) 754-4082. If hearing impaired, please call 1-800-676-3777 for assistance.
Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization
/s/ Steve Diez
MPO Executive Director