Hernando/Citrus TAC Meeting
Technical Advisory Committee
- Date: 10/16/2019 10:00 AM
- Location: Citrus Transit Center
1300 South Lecanto Highway
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
HERNANDO/CITRUS METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION (MPO)
TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Hernando/Citrus MPO Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) will conduct a public meeting on Wednesday, October 16, 2019, beginning at 10:00 a.m., at the Citrus County Transit Center, 1300 South Lecanto Highway, Lecanto, Florida.
Items on the agenda include but are not limited to:
- Informational items to include Tampa Bay Regional Transit Authority (TBARTA) proposed modification to staff services agreement, MPO Board meeting summaries, travel policy
- 2045 Long Range Transportation Plan – Cost Feasible Plan
- Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) – FY 2021-2025 Tentative Work Program presentation
- Florida Turnpike Enterprise (FTE) – FY 2021-2025 Tentative Work Program presentation
Approximately one week prior to the meeting, the meeting agenda may be viewed online at https://www.hernandocounty.us/hernandocitrusmpo.
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be directed to Mr. Steve Diez, MPO Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus MPO, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4082, extension 28013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact the County’s Administrator’s Office, Lecanto Government Center, Room 267, 3600 West Sovereign Path, Lecanto, FL, 34661, (352) 527-5214, TTY (352) 527-5312 at least two (2) days before the meeting.
Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization
/s/ Steve Diez
MPO Executive Director
Publish: October 6, 2019