Hernando/Citrus TAC Meeting
Technical Advisory Committee
- Date: 06/05/2019 10:00 AM
- Location: Citrus Transit Center
1300 South Lecanto Highway
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
HERNANDO/CITRUS METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION
TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) will conduct a public meeting on Wednesday, June 5, 2019, beginning at 10:00 a.m., at the Citrus Transit Center, 1300 South Lecanto Highway, Lecanto, Florida.
Items on the agenda include:
- 2045 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) Update
- FY 2019/20-2023/24 Transportation Improvement Program
- List of Priority Projects for FY 2020/21
- Consultant scopes of services
- Extensions to Continuing Planning Services Contracts
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be directed to Mr. Steve Diez, MPO Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4082, extension 28013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact the County’s Administrator’s Office, Lecanto Government Building, Room 267, 3600 West Sovereign Path, Lecanto, FL, 34661,
(352) 527-5214, TTY (352) 527-5312 at least two (2) days before the meeting.
Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization
/s/ Steve Diez
MPO Executive Director