Hernando/Citrus MPO Meeting
- Date: 05/15/2019 1:00 PM
- Location: Lecanto Government Center
3600 W. Sovereign Path
Lecanto, Florida 34461
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) will conduct a public meeting on Wednesday, May 15, 2019, beginning at 1:00 p.m., at the Lecanto Government Building, 3600 West Sovereign Path, Room 166, Lecanto, Florida.
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION
Items scheduled on the agenda include, but are not limited to:
• Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)/State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) Amendment
• FY 2018/19-FY 2019/20 Unified Work Program (UPWP) Amendment including annual MPO/FDOT Joint Certification
• 2019 Public Transportation Grant Agreement and Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) for 5305(d)
• 2019 Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Annual Certifications and Assurances
• G0D90 and G0T22 Joint Participation Agreement (JPA) Extensions
• Reclassification of Administrative Assistant position
• Summary from MPO meeting on March 19, 2019
• Request to FDOT to install a right turn lane on US 19 and Hexam Road
Approximately one week prior to the meeting the meeting agenda may be viewed online at: www.hernandocounty.us and/or www.hernandocounty.us/hernandocitrusmpo.
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be directed to Mr. Steve Diez, MPO Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4082, extension 28013, or email email@example.com.
If a person decides to appeal any decision made by the Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) with regard to any matter considered at such meeting or hearing, said person will need a record of the proceeding, and that, for such purpose, said person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceeding is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based, s.286.0105, F.S.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact the County Administrator’s Office, 3600 West Sovereign Path, Room 166, Lecanto, FL, 34661, (352) 527-5214, TTY: (352) 527-5312 at least two days before the meeting.
Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization
/s/ Steve Diez
MPO Executive Director