Hernando/Citrus MPO - CAC Meeting
- Date: 12/10/2018 10:00 AM
- Location: Hernando County Building Division Training Facility
1661 Blaise Drive
Brooskville, Florida 34601
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Hernando/Citrus Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) will conduct a public meeting on Monday, December 10, 2018, beginning at 10:00 a.m., at the Hernando County Building Division Training Facility, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, Florida.
Items on the agenda include:
- FY 2020 – FY 2024 Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) Tentative Five-Year Work Program
- Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) – Cost Affordable Plan Amendment
- FY 2018/19 – FY 2019/20 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Amendment
- 2019 CAC Meeting Dates
Approximately one week prior to the meeting, the meeting agenda may be viewed online at www.hernandocitrusmpo.us.
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be directed to Mr. Steve Diez, MPO Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus MPO, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4082, extension 28013 or email email@example.com.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact Colleen Conko, Administrative Assistant, no later than seven (7) days prior to the meeting at (352) 754-4082. If hearing impaired, please call 1-800-676-3777 for assistance.