Hours of Operation
Tuesday - Friday
9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
10 AM - 3 PM
Closed Monday, Sunday and Holidays
Find Your Match
Remember to include the animal’s ID number. Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis and preference is given to the approved applicant who submitted in person at our office.
All animals come sterilized, treated for internal and external parasites, vaccinated with core cat or dog vaccines, rabies vaccine ( if more than 12 weeks) and dogs are tested for heartworms and cats for feline Leukemia.
A one-year county license is also included with the adoption fee.
- Photo identification (driver license, state or federal ID)
- Must be 18 years of age or older or have a parent or guardian present to sign adoption papers
- Cash, checks or credit cards to pay
- Other pets in the home must be current with a rabies vaccination and county license
- Landlord approval is required if renting or leasing your home
|Adult Dogs Over 25 lbs||$50|
|Puppies & Small Dogs Under 25 lbs||$70|
|Heartworm Positive & Senior Dogs||$25|
Note: These prices may be superseded by current specials. Please call us for current pricing.